Why Active Voice Editorial Services?
Whether you’re a consultant, speaker, or subject expert, writing and publishing a book is an excellent way to strengthen your brand and establish instant credibility with your targeted audience.
Thomas Lee offers authors more than 20 years of writing and publishing experience. He has worked at big daily newspapers, ghostwrote several business-themed books, and even penned Rebuilding Empires, his own award-winning book for a major New York publisher.
With Active Voice, Thomas provides ghostwriting clients a comprehensive set of services from start to finish. In addition, the company recently partnered with Mascot Books, one of America’s fastest growing and most respected independent publishing houses, to identify promising non-fiction business authors.
Here’s what Active Voice can do for you:
- Extensive consultation on the book’s theme, structure, and content
- Training on how to conduct interviews
- Clear, insightful writing that breathes life into any topic
- Advice on production, marketing and distribution
- Connections to publishers and highly-skilled copy editors, photographers, and book designers
- Agent queries/book proposals
- Additional content, including blogs and op-eds
- Emotional support (trust me, you’ll need it)